Our Ground & Strata / Tyre & Rim course is 4 hours of formal training. We will cover:
– Fundamental concepts of geotechnical design
– Key terminology
– Practical considerations for geotechnical & geological considerations
– Legislative requirements for the conduct of geotechnical hazards in mining
– Key hazards & controls associated with tyre & rim management
– Principles of tyre types
– Case study on tyre incidents
Attendees will receive a minimum of 4hours of formal training that will go towards their Maintenance of Competence for their NSW Practicing Certificate (accompanied by a certificate of completion).
This event will be held online only.